The week ended November 24 saw tenuous diesel strength and stable feedstock pricing play out. RIN markets were rattled by a court ruling Wednesday blocking the denial of six SREs. A steady stream of UCO and tallow imports to the US Gulf coast has weighed on feedstock pricing in recent months despite consistent demand.
IN THIS REPORT AEGIS EXAMINES:
- Executive Summary – Pricing Overviews, Regulatory News, & Industry Developments
- Renewable Diesel Margins Chart & Feedstocks Overview
- Nymex ULSD & CBOT Soybean Oil Chart & Overview
- BOHO spread vs D4 RIN Analysis & Biodiesel Margin Overview
- Environmental Credits Section Outlining RINs and LCFS Contributions to Margins
- Comprehensive Commentary Throughout