The week ended November 17 saw short-lived diesel strength and stable feedstock pricing play out. LCFS markets were flat, while D4 credits lost ground late in the week. A steady stream of UCO and tallow imports to the US Gulf coast has weighed on feedstock pricing in recent months despite consistent demand.
IN THIS REPORT AEGIS EXAMINES:
- Executive Summary – Pricing Overviews, Regulatory News, & Industry Developments
- Renewable Diesel Margins Chart & Feedstocks Overview
- Nymex ULSD & CBOT Soybean Oil Chart & Overview
- BOHO spread vs D4 RIN Analysis & Biodiesel Margin Overview
- Environmental Credits Section Outlining RINs and LCFS Contributions to Margins
- Comprehensive Commentary Throughout