Here is what you need to know:
- Aramco CEO says company is working to restore production, expects and update early Monday AM US time.
- Prince Abdulaziz bin Salman, newly appointed Saudi Arabia oil minister says that customers will be supplied from storage.
- US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo blaming Iran for the attack, claiming that there is no proof of Yemen Houthi involvement. Iran dismisses as “meaningless”
- DOE Secretary says US prepared to supply from Strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR) if needed.
- Globex set to open at 5:00 PM CST but no indication on price.